Chamber of Commerce and Industry of
of Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Pushkin and Pavlovsk in Ireland
Padraig Cleary, Managing Consultant, May Day Management Consultants, has over 38 years experience in marketing and business development gained in Leisure, Tourism, Manufacturing & Services International Inward Investment.
His qualifications include BBS, MBA, and C.Dip Accounting & Finance.
He established his consultancy on May Day 1986. For the past 25 years May Day has been a specialist provider of consultancy, training and facilitation to all sectors of economic activity.
May Day Management Consultants can provide Irish businesses with a secure gateway to 150 million opportunities to sell products and services through its special relationship with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pushkin and Pavlovsk, a leading business and economic development promoter in the greater St.Petersburg Region.
May Day Management/Pushkin Chamber offer the following services to would-be exporters to Russia, importers of Russian goods and services and organisations (for profit and not-for-profit) seeking collaborations with similar bodies in Russia:
- Assessments of the market potential in Russia for their goods and services;
- Profiles of how target markets work currently, who are the main players in the market, competitors & distributors;
- Identification of potential trade partners locally in Russia;
- Determination of the customs tariff valuations applying to goods and services;
- Advice on the legalities of doing good business in Russia;
- Assistance in setting up a legal structure in Russia for the purpose of doing business there;
- Introductions to key players in the business community, the regulatory/municipal arenas, the sciences & academia;
- Design of exploratory visit programmes to help get an insight to Russia, incl. visa assistance; translation and interpreter services; accommodation and ground transport arrangements. And it need not be all about work – Pushkin and St.Petersburg are exciting, vibrant cities to visit for both business and pleasure.
Address: May Day Management Consultants
5, Fearnog, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 87 258 3325
An Executive Introduction To Russia For Irish Businesses,
Pushkin (pop. 100,000) and 15 minutes drive from Pulkova International
airport; St.Petersburg was the favored town of the Tsars from the 1700s. With its legacy
of magnificent palaces and grand parks it is truly “the Versailles of Russia”.
Pushkin today is an excellent base from which to get a feel for this
wonderful continent of 150 million prospective consumers for your goods and services in
the company of your hosts; the directors and staff at Pushkin Chamber.
Irish businesses and organisations wishing to explore and enter the
dynamic Russian market need independent, credible and trustworthy facilitators because
doing business in Russia takes time, requires local knowledge, contacts and understanding,
openness and a willingness to meet potential Russian partners in a spirit of mutual
respect and benefit – there are no quick hits to doing business there!
May Day Management Consultants & Pushkin Chamber have designed a
cost and time efficient 5 day/4 night Executive Introduction to Russia to give you the
opportunity to get a sense of Russia, its people and more importantly the business
opportunities that this booming economy now offers.
- Return flights Dublin-St.Petersburg with KLM via Schiphol, Amsterdam (subject to airfare
availability at time of booking)
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the welcoming boutique styled Hotel
- 4 course dinner on arrival at Hotel Natali
- Escorted coach tour of the sights of Pushkin-Tsarkoe Selo -“Royal Town” – its
magnificent Tsarist palaces, grand gardens and parks and the iconic onion-domed churches
- Round-table briefing meeting with Directors and staff of Pushkin Chamber re business
- Free time for individual private meetings and business site visits (on request
individual local transport and English speaking guide services can be arranged for your
particular requirements-priced separately)
- Escorted tour of the main sights of stunning St.Petersburg – “The Venice of the
- Attendance at St.Petersburg’s premier folk dance and music entertainment in the
historic Nikolaevsky Palace – including Cossack dancers
- Traditional hearty Russian dinner in the cosy themed Na Zdorovie Restaurant,
- Eve of departure reception hosted by Pushkin Chamber
- Eve of departure informal dinner with directors, members and staff of Pushkin Chamber
- Airport transfers to and from Pulkova International airport
- Handling of your Russia visa arrangements and visa cost
Trip cost per person (based on a minimum of 10 persons travelling) is
(Bookings must close on Friday October 7th.. Full trip cost to be paid on
Want to know more about this cost and time efficient Executive
Introduction to Russia for Irish Businesses?
Contact Padraig Cleary
Ireland Representative, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pushkin and Pavlovsk,Ru.
Skype: padraig.cleary365 Tel: +353 (0)87
May Day Management Consultants, 5 Fearnog, Shannon,County Clare,Ireland